Search This Blog

Monday, August 4, 2014

Painting, Packaging, Ordering, Marketing, Designing, Printing, Sketching... !

It's August and finally getting to feel like summer.  The cool weather hasn't bothered me, though - I've enjoyed working in this weather.  And I have indeed been working!  It's wonderful to be busy and have the creative juices flowing.  I thought it was about time I stopped for breath and to make a post here showing what I've been doing lately.





Excuse the watermarks, etc - I've recently been pirated!  My piece entitled "The Cotillion" was being used without my permission so I've gotten a little more concerned about making my online stuff more difficult to copy.  It all worked out in the end, so no worries.  I hope that in spite of my name being all over the following images you'll still get an idea of the pieces that have been finding their way out of my imagination and out into the 3D world.  :)

More to come...

2 comments:

  1. These prints are fantastic and the colors are amazing. You've certainly been working hard and are on a creative roll.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello and thank you so much, Frank! :) I am very tired tonight - gone past tired actually which is why I'm up past my bedtime. Responding here to your wonderful comment will be the last thing I do before I go to sleep (finally!) I hope to see you around again sometime! night night

      Delete

Spam will be deleted, oh yes it will. :)